assistant-foreman sorting and packaging
Family business Berrybrothers is looking for an assistant foreman sorting and packaging. Are you a real go-getter? Then we are looking for you!
What will be your role within Berrybrothers?
Together with our two foremen, you will ensure that the sorting and packaging process of our soft fruit runs optimally. You do this with a focus on efficiency and quality. You actively cooperate and are constantly sharp on the supply and removal of kegs, setting up the machines and controlling the employees. In this dynamic environment, work continues well and you need to be able to switch quickly. The team consists of about 30 employees with different nationalities.
We are looking for someone who is open to seasonal work. The peak period of our soft fruit season runs from the end of May to October. During this time you will work more hours and we ask you to work one weekend day during busy times. Outside the peak period, you are all-round deployable within our company. You are therefore open to working in the nursery, for example.
This is what you like to do:
You like to be busy with different activities on a daily basis and get energy from a dynamic environment. You know what needs to be done and actively involve your colleagues in this. Switching quickly and being able to deal with changed circumstances is important here.
When do you fit in with us?
- You have a passion for the agricultural sector;
- You speak the Dutch and/or English language;
- Mastery of the Polish language is an advantage;
- You are enthusiastic, positive and a hard worker;
- You can think ahead and know how to set priorities;
- You are stress resistant and know how to part main from side issues;
- You have a driver's license and experience driving the forklift;
- You are willing to work on Saturdays during busy times.
What can you expect from us?
- Your terms and conditions of employment are in accordance with the collective labour agreement for open crops;
- You will receive a gross monthly salary between €2155,- and 2560,- based on 42 hours depending on your work experience;
- Initially an employment contract for 6 months, with the possibility of extension;
- Start date: as soon as possible.
What should you do if you are interested?
Mail your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.